Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Riverview

Finally got Calais and her bike (and of course Olin) over to Riverview Park . Was hoping to attach the Burley to my bike and tote Olin along, but my tires are flat and I can't find the attachment piece for my bike.

Eventually, we will try it again. I've been dying to go for a good bike ride and I'll get around to it, maybe it'll coincide with the weather becoming nicer (aka cooler)!
 Holy moly, there were a ton of runners...the kind I used to see in Oregon. Super skinny, marathon runners. I overheard one dude say he just finished 16 miles. WHAAATTTT!?!?! I was not blessed with any sort of running genes :(

It was super humid the day we went (we also went at 7:30 in the morning) and after the hour out I was ready for a/c.

We also passed Riverside and we will have to eat lunch there one day after an outing!

0 comments: